A compilation of some of the best books and articles from across the web on personal finance, minimalism, career, and life topics.
Before purchasing, I would consider checking books out from your local library (which your tax dollars already fund). A read-through will then help you decide whether you really want to purchase the book and make space available for it on your shelf.
Finance (Starter Books)
Finance (Further Reads)
Bringing you some of the best articles from across the web.
- Mad Fientist – What’s in My Portfolio (and How I Manage It)
- The Fioneers – Slow FI: The Real YOLO
- ESI Money – Multiple Streams of Income: Helping You Get to FI and Beyond
Minimalism / Life
- No Sidebar – Live for Your Eulogy, Not Your Obituary
- No Sidebar – The Life-Changing Magic of Digital Minimalism
- Get Rich Slowly – My life philosophy: 51 lessons from 51 years
- The Fioneers – 7 Limiting Beliefs Every Entrepreneur Must Overcome
- The Fioneers – How to Set Boundaries at Work
- The Fioneers – Why True Hourly Wage is More Important than your Salary